Sunday, August 20, 2006

Dear All

I am sorry for the long silence. I promise to share with you all that I have stored within me. I am currently going through a tumultous and emotionally straining period. What I see, what I experience is too strong to put in words. I am consumed by feelings of guilt, sorrow and contentment. My thoughts are wandering with speed and confusion that a pen can not manage. Words will never do this justice, but for you all out there I shall attempt. Give me a few days, I will write. But know, that putting pen to paper is like placing a mouse in a cat's hand, it's suicidal, for my emotions are like a tangled web, caught between two worlds, trying to make sense of at least one.

As I said, I will write, may be it will be you all that make me untangle and make sense of the emotional milestrone that I am currently immersed in...

1 Comments:

At 2:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I happened to see your blog as referred to by Shanjeev. I am a Tamil born and bred in Tamilnadu and have always been troubled by the lives that tamils lead in Srilanka or whereever that is in the world that they are discriminated. I have at all times been intrigued by the tamil culture and particularly the language that is spoken in Srilanka. Thank you for writing these wonderful articles. It atleast helps get rid of the igronance in us.

I would like to know whether you travelled to Srilanka for professionally reporting about the lives of tigers and tamils or on a personal interest. I would like to embark on such a journey too.

Best,
Sangeetha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home